HomeAbout UsOur CustomersCareersEmployee ResourcesContact Us
|Edgewater wins new contract at SRR
|February 19, 2014 - SRR awards Edgewater Technical Associates, LLC a Basic Ordering Agreement (BOA) to support the SRS Liquid Waste Contract for Staff Augmentation Support Services.
This is a four-year contract with three, one-year options and starts immediately.
The Support Services scope of work encompasses all areas of labor categories including (but not limited to):
- Project Controls
- Quality Assurance
If you have previous Savannah River experience, you can submit your resume using the following link:
Submit Resume for SR Position
You can also submit your resume via email for future opportunities using the following link:
Submit Resume for Future Opportunities
NOTE: Edgewater will not submit you for any position without your prior approval.
Click on this link for a listing of our current openings:
List of Current Openings
An Overview of Edgewater:
|Edgewater Technical Associates, LLC is a Northern New Mexico-based Small Business providing services to the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) complex. We provide expert assistance to improve human performance when quality, safety, and regulatory compliance are essential.
Our strong technical capabilities are derived from the extensive nuclear experience of Edgewater’s management and senior staff. Our expertise spans numerous areas of DOE, National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA), and commercial nuclear activities, encompassing regulatory compliance, Integrated Safety Management (ISM), human performance improvement strategies, and multidisciplinary engineering services. Edgewater’s demonstrated areas of expertise include:
- Multidiscipline Engineering Services including Criticality Safety, Fire Protection Engineering, and nondestructive assay (NDA)
- Safety Basis: Analysis, Development, Implementation, USQ, Assessment and Training
- Senior Management Oversight, Supervisory Watch and Mentoring
- Operational Readiness Preparation
- Audits and Assessments
- Environmental Remediation Planning and Programmatic Support
- Deactivation and Decommissioning Planning and Programmatic Support
- Nuclear Facility Management and Operations Support
- Conduct of Operations
- Work Control
- Project Controls
- DOE O 426.2 Training and Qualification Program Design and Implementation
- Project Management
- Safety and Industrial Hygiene
- Strategic Planning
- Packaging and Transportation
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
- Technical Writing
|Edgewater supports our customers with a cohesive and synergistic approach benefiting from the variety of projects supported throughout the DOE complex.